Map and Directions
Getting to New Buildings
The first time people come to New Buildings Farm, they think that it is miles from anywhere.
SAT NAVS take you to the middle of our postcode which is a huge area, so please put in New Buildings Farm, Taylors Lane, Ashleyhay, DE4 4AH DO NOT GO ALONG LANE END !!!! Head up the road and turn left at next grassy triangle onto Taylors Lane (or follow directions below).
However, after you’ve been once, it is actually easy to find. In order to help you avoid getting lost the first time, here are some directions.
Download the maps and directions
Getting to Wirksworth
- Travel North along the A6 towards Matlock
- Just before Matlock, you reach Cromford
- Turn left in Cromford and head up the hill to Wirksworth
- Leave Wirksworth going towards Derby on the B5023
- (If you’ve come to Wirksworth from Cromford, you’re already on the B5023 going in the right direction)
- Take the first left to Alport/Ashleyhay
- Take a second left further up the hill, at a grassy triangle
- Take a third left down Taylors Lane, at a second grassy triangle
- New Buildings Farm is the first house on the right
- Welcome! Told you it wasn’t so hard!
You can find New Buildings Farm on O.S. Map 119 / 296518 and the White Peak sheet